Say Hello to an even effective and cost-effectual method of cooking food with our exclusive line up of the Best Induction Cooktop, which are going to take away all that stress of booking a gas cylinder or even paying those hefty gas pipeline bills. For those of you who aren’t aware of what an Induction Cooktop or Induction Cooker is all about, read on to the sections below to know more!
Why Should One Purchase an Induction Cooktop?
Whilst you are preparing food at home inside your kitchen, the final aspect that you would think about is going to be the energy efficiency. But purchasing an induction cooktop will not just help in delivering a further precise heat but is going to help you save your hard-earned money in due course since your cookware is going to grasp the majority heat in spite of the air surrounding the cooktop.
An induction cooktop makes use of an electromagnetic field so as to allocate heat to the pan whilst the cooking surface is going to remain cool and will make sure that your kitchen area isn’t heated up like a furnace. In addition, we would like to tell you that, even the costly electric or gas cooktops won’t be able to claim this aspect.
So, without further ado, let’s quickly run down the Top 5 Listing of the Best Induction Cooktops 2018 so as to help you make the ultimate buying choice without any sort of confusion, hassle, or ambiguity.
Top 5 Induction Cooktops in India
- This induction cooktop has been programmed for the Indian-style of cooking
- Provides utmost ease of usage with the touch start
- Comes with the convenient 0 to 3-hour timer settings
- The Automatic Shut-Down Program helps in cooking the food with safety
- Keeps the kitchen comfortable since cooking is done without any flame
- Offers a Cool-to-touch exterior that would facilitate safe cooking
- Comes with 1-Year Philips India Warranty over manufacturing defects
- Operates at a voltage range of 220-240V and a wattage capacity of 2100W
- This induction cooktop offers a push-button control panel for stress-free cooking
- Operates at a maximum voltage of 230V and delivers a wattage capacity of 1200W
- Comprises the Indian Menu Options for convenient cooking of food i
- Offers an aerodynamic cooling arrangement to keep the indoors heat-free
- Equipped with an automatic voltage regulator that would help in saving plenty of power
- Really light in weight at 2.2kg to offer easy transportability
- Comes with one-year brand warranty with manufacturing defect cover
- The Havells Induction Cooktop comes with the timer function
- Provides the adjustable power control through one-touch operation
- Allows for both variable and fixed cooking of dishes
- Delivers 6 diverse modes of cooking choices or functions
- Equipped with the Digital LED Display for stress-free cooking
- Comes with the Automatic pan detection function along with automatic shut-down
- Gets switched-off automatically after attaining a really high temperature for safety
- Comprises of as many as 8 preset menu options for cooking Indian Dishes
- Comes with a really effective keep-warm function or mode
- Offers a Power Switch that points out the power consumed at the time of cooking
- The induction cooker shuts down automatically after one minute if no cookware is sensed
- Provides the Delay Start Function to help save even more electricity
- Covered by a 1-year brand warranty over the manufacturing defects
- Operates at a maximum voltage of 230V and a wattage capacity of 1900W
- The Usha Cook Joy also comes with the push-button control panel
- Comprises of 6 preset cooking choices for utmost convenience
- Equipped with the Digital Heat Indicator attached to the cooking area
- Comes with the cooking timer settings and adjustable temperature
- An easy-to-use and really portable induction cooktop to suit your needs
- Provides the user with a 1-year warranty cover over defects
- Operates at a voltage range of 220-240 and offers a 2000W power capacity
How efficient is an Induction Cooktop?
When you cook food through an induction cooktop, the pan tends to get heated through a magnetic field in spite of the bottom being kept on the flame in the case of a gas cooktop or on a heating component whilst using an electric stove. By using an induction stovetop, the whole bottom section of the pan heats up particularly and there isn’t any requirement to fit that pan over any burner.
The process of induction cooking is in fact 60% more effectual in comparison to the gas stovetop. Using a gas range, the majority of flame gets used in heating up the nearby air in spite of the cooking pan’s or any other cookware’s bottom.
Preparing food on an induction stovetop will definitely beat the electric stovetop by nearly 40% as far as the efficiency factor in concerned. Apart from that, you don’t require worrying about the heating up of your kitchen whilst you are waiting for that electric component to cool down.